S SERIES QUINMAX S500
FIVE PLUNGER RECIPROCATING PUMP
The Quinmax S500 pump provides a safe and reliable supply of high-pressure water-based fluids for both mining and heavy industrial applications.
Its compact horizontal five-plunger design delivers power ratings up to 500hp (375kW).
- Innovative design for increased crank speeds and loading
- Drained gland well to separate the pump’s oil and fluid ends – preventing contamination
- Finite element analysis (FEA) used to validate pump performance and reliability
- Computational fluid dynamics (CFD) used to maximise efficiency of wetted components
- 40% reduction in fluid velocity reducing hydraulic noise compared to the Trimax Pumps Series
High Energy Efficiency
Variable frequency drives for enhanced efficiency and performance
- Designed for 24/7 duty
- Inlet pressures between 1 and 8 bar
- Forced lubrication to critical areas throughout pump
- Oil filter and heat exchanger is standard
- Health monitoring is standard, including oil temperature, level and pressure
- Smooth pressure profile, reduces wear and tear on system components (hoses, seal, valves) caused by destruction pressure surges
- Valves made from high grade stainless steel for maximum life
- Valve chest made from high grade stainless steel or ENP carbon steel
- Plungers made from high purity ceramic, and rams of tungsten carbide
- Bearings have spherical roller main journals with lead bronze small and big ends
- Valve lifters fitted as an optional for safe pressure control
- Unloading valve fitted as optional for safe flow diversion
- Gland packing has self-adjusting spring-loaded Kevlar for maximum sealing
Skid-mounted horizontal five plunger design pumping unit. High-efficiency energy through demand-based control. Remote active performance management through internet to sustain reliability and performance throughout the life of the pump.
- Valves: High grade stainless steel for maximum life.
- Valve Chest: High grade stainless steel or E.N.P carbon steel.
- Plungers: High purity ceramic plungers or tungsten carbide rams.
- Bearings: Spherical roller main journals with lead bronze small and big ends.
- Valve Lifters: Fitted as an optional, for safe pressure control.
- Unloading Valve: Fitted as an optional, for safe flow diversion. (ATEX, IECEx, MA)
- Gland Packing: Self-adjusting spring-loaded Kevlar packing, for maximum sealing
- Pump supplied with oil filter and heat exchanger as stand
- Health monitoring including oil temperature, level and pressure as stand
- Operated with variable frequency drives to meet customer demand.
- Network enabled for remote performance management connectivity.
Up to 493 lpm @ 4000 bar (50 Hz model)
Maximum operating temperature 40OC
375kW (500 HP) Max
You May Also Be Interested In
NEED OUR HELP WITH A PROJECT?
Send us some details and we will have one of our experts contact you a.s.a.p