S Series: TRIMAX
3 Plunger Pumps
High Energy Efficiency
- Variable speed controls using demand-based operation
- Power ratings up to 375hp.
- Proven volumetric efficiencies up to 98%.
- 40% reduction in fluid velocity reducing hydraulic noise when compared to the Trimax series.
- Fluid end components designed with Computational Fluid Dynamics to maximise efficiency.
- Designed for continuous duty, 24/7
Extended Operational Life
- smooth pressure profile, reduces wear and tear on system components (hoses, seals, valves) caused by destructive pressure surges
- Compact horizontal 3 plunger design
- Valves: High grade stainless steel for maximum life.
- Valve Chest: High grade stainless steel or E.N.P carbon steel.
- Plungers: High purity ceramic plungers or tungsten carbide rams.
- Bearings: Spherical roller main journals with lead bronze small and big ends.
- Valve Lifters: Fitted as an optional, for safe pressure control.
- Unloading Valve: Fitted as an optional, for safe flow diversion. (ATEX, IECEx, MA)
- Gland Packing: Self-adjusting spring-loaded Kevlar packing, for maximum sealing
- Pump supplied with oil filter and heat exchanger as stand
- Health monitoring including oil temperature, level and pressure as stand
- Operated with variable frequency drives to meet customer demand.
- Network enabled for remote performance management connectivity.
Maximum operating temperature 40OC
|Length||552 (21.7)||840 (33.07)||940 (37.0)|
|Width||755 (29.7)||838 (32.9)||986 (38.8)|
|Height||380 (14.5)||415 (16.3)||706 (27.8)|