S Series: QUINMAX
5 Plunger Pumps
The S Series Quinmax 5 plunger pumps are designed to provide a safe, reliable supply of high-pressure water-based fluids for mining and heavy industrial applications.
High Energy Efficiency
- Variable speed controls using demand-based operation
- Innovative design for increased crank speeds and loading.
- Proven volumetric efficiencies up to 98%.
- 40% reduction in fluid velocity reducing hydraulic noise when compared to the Trimax series.
- Fluid end components designed with Computational Fluid Dynamics to maximise efficiency.
- Drained gland well to separate the oil and fluid ends of the pump, to stop contamination.
- Designed for continuous duty, 24/7
Extended Operational Life
- smooth pressure profile, reduces wear and tear on system components (hoses, seals, valves) caused by destructive pressure surges
- Compact horizontal 5 plunger design
Longwall Coal Mining and Industrial manufacturing applications including forging, extrusion, rolling, hydrostatics, power generation, industrial cleaning and filtration.
Skid-mounted horizontal five plunger design pumping unit. High-efficiency energy through demand-based control. Remote active performance management through internet to sustain reliability and performance throughout the life of the pump.
- Valves: High grade stainless steel for maximum life.
- Valve Chest: High grade stainless steel or E.N.P carbon steel.
- Plungers: High purity ceramic plungers or tungsten carbide rams.
- Bearings: Spherical roller main journals with lead bronze small and big ends.
- Valve Lifters: Fitted as an optional, for safe pressure control.
- Unloading Valve: Fitted as an optional, for safe flow diversion. (ATEX, IECEx, MA)
- Gland Packing: Self-adjusting spring-loaded Kevlar packing, for maximum sealing
- Pump supplied with oil filter and heat exchanger as standard.
- Health monitoring including oil temperature, level and pressure as standard.
- Operated with variable frequency drives to meet customer demand.
- Network enabled for remote performance management connectivity.
Enhanced flow rated (up to 1168 l/min)
Maximum operating temperature 40OC